★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 228



                                               

St. Johns Anglican Church and Parsonage Site

Anglican Church. John and the site of the priest is a historical religious place in Dresden, Maine. This is the website of the Anglican Church, built in 1770 in what was then called Pownalborough or Frankfurt, and was active until 1779. The Churc ...

                                               

Saint Joseph College and Mother Seton Shrine

Saint Josephs College and mother Seton Shrine are two closely related campuses in emmitsburg, Maryland, USA. It forms a historic district that was listed on the National register of historic places in 1976.

                                               

Properties of religious function on the National Register of Historic Places in Baltimore

                                               

Jesus Marie Convent (Fall River, Massachusetts)

Jesus Marie convent is a historic former convent, located on the street SV. Joseph 138 in fall river, Massachusetts. It was built in 1887 and designed by local architect and parish member Louis G. Destremps, who also designed a nearby orphanage, ...

                                               

Our Mother of Sorrows Monastery and Retreat Center (West Springfield, Massachusetts)

Our mother of sorrows monastery and retreat center is a historical passionary of the monastery in the 110 monastery Avenue in West Springfield, Massachusetts. The Spanish colonial Revival building on campus is the only structure of its kind in th ...

                                               

Saint Andrews Chapel

The chapel of St Andrews is a historic chapel on Washington mountain road in Washington, Massachusetts. Built in 1899, a stone Gothic revival structure of the rural community is a wonderful example of architecture of the late 19th century. It was ...

                                               

Union Mission Chapel-Historical Hall

The mission of the Church-the historic Union hall historic building on cedar street 5 in Taunton, Massachusetts. Built as a chapel in 1867, he also served as a mission hall and a Museum, and housed the local American Legion for many years, starti ...

                                               

Piety Hill Historic District

Piety hill historic district is a historic district located in downtown Lapeer in Lapeer County, Michigan. He was identified as historical heritage of Michigan and added to the national register of historic places on July 26, 1985. The 15.5 acre ...

                                               

Lakewood Cemetery Memorial Chapel

                                               

Old St. Ferdinand Shrine

The Old SV. Ferdinand Shrine and historic monument located on the. 1 Saint Rue Francois, Florissant, Missouri, and is owned, preserved and protected non-profit organization, friends of old St. Ferdinand, Inc. Shrine and historic site consists of ...

                                               

Sleeping Buffalo Rock

Sleeping Buffalo Rock is a site on the national register of historic places, located near SACO, Montana. He was added to the registry in 1996. The placard reads: Nearby wind ridge overlooking the CREE crossing the river of milk was the original r ...

                                               

Old North Cemetery (Concord, New Hampshire)

Old North cemetery-a historic cemetery on North state street in Concord, new Hampshire. Founded in 1730, is the oldest cemetery in the city. Franklin pierce, fourteenth President of the United States, is buried in the cemetery, and his wife Jane ...

                                               

Abo (historic place)

ABO is a Pueblo ruin in new Mexico that is preserved as part of the Salinas Pueblo missions national monument. The ruins are about 9 miles West of Mountainair, at 6100 meters above sea level. They date back to the 14th century. He was a large tra ...

                                               

Saint Bernards Seminary

St. Bernards Seminary is a historic former Roman Catholic Seminary complex located in Rochester, in the County of Monroe, state of new York. Educational institutions formerly inhabited the complex changed its name to St. Bernard Institute and mov ...

                                               

Sisters of St. Dominic Motherhouse Complex

Sister complex of Saint Dominic of the mothers house, is a historic monastery complex and national historic district at 555 Albany Avenue North Amityville, Suffolk County, new York. The complex consists of five buildings, troops, to the cemetery, ...

                                               

Properties of religious function on the National Register of Historic Places in New York City

                                               

Pleasant Grove Camp Meeting Ground

A pleasant meeting of the camp grove Land is a historic Methodist camp meeting room national historic district located near Waxhaw, Union County, North Carolina. The district consists of four troops, buildings and troops. The main building of the ...

                                               

Medicine Rock State Historic Site

Medicine State Historical Museum rock near Heil, North Dakota was listed on the national register of historic places in 1986. Other names associated with site, are medicine hill medicine Butte, me-me-Ho-PA, medicine stone, and Miho. It is the lar ...

                                               

Religious buildings and structures in the Land of the Cross-Tipped Churches

                                               

Koweta Mission Site

The Koweta mission site is a site listed on the National register of historic places. In 1843, white missionaries arrived in coweta to teach the Indian children. Reverend Robert Loughridge and his wife, Olivia, bought an empty cabin for ten dolla ...

                                               

Nuyaka Mission

The Nuyaka mission site is located in the County of Okmulgee, Oklahoma, on McKeon RD. only N 120 RD is approximately 15.7 km West of the intersection of highway 75 and highway 56 in the town of Okmulgee, Oklahoma. The Nuyaka mission is included i ...

                                               

Tullahassee Mission Site

Tullahassee mission was a Presbyterian mission and school, established March 1, 1850, Rev. Robert Loughridge. The mission was originally built for the Muscogee Creek Indians, but after a devastating fire in Muscogee creeks left and Tullahassee mi ...

                                               

Deckers Chapel

It was built in 1856 and is a one-story gable-end oriented and clapboard multilayer structure wood frame. It measures 12 feet by 18 feet and contains a single, plastered room. It is a rectangular steeple with an open belfry, surmounted by a cross ...

                                               

Properties of religious function on the National Register of Historic Places in Philadelphia

                                               

Cattle Creek Campground

Cattle Creek campground, also known as cattle Creek United Methodist Church and campground, located in the historic temple camp and national historic district located near Rowesville, Orangeburg County, South Carolina. The district includes 37 tr ...

                                               

Cypress Methodist Camp Ground

Cypress Methodist campground is located in the historic Methodist meeting camp in Ridgeville, Dorchester County, South Carolina. Cypress camp is functioning in 1794, and nearby cemetery contains the graves in the early 1800-ies. The camp in the G ...

                                               

St. Lukes Parish Zion Chapel of Ease Cemetery

SV. Lukes parish Church of Zion ease cemetery-historic cemetery and chapel on the site 574 William Hilton Parkway in Hilton head island, South Carolina. The cemetery was founded in the 18th century and has a fine collection of late 18th and early ...

                                               

St. Paul Camp Ground

St. Paul camping, also known as St. Paul A. M. E. Zion campground, located in the historic meeting of the African Methodist Episcopal camp and national historic district located near harleyville, Dorchester County, South Carolina. The district in ...

                                               

Chapel Emmanuel Railroad Car

Chapel car Emmanuel was one of the thirteen cars used as chapels in the United States since 1890. Seven cars were built and Barney Smith car company of Dayton, Ohio and traveled from city to city, mostly in sparsely populated Western States and t ...

                                               

St. Marys Cemetery (Lawrence County, Tennessee)

The Cemetery Of St. Mary-a historic Roman Catholic cemetery in Lawrence County, Tennessee, United States of America, located near rascal town road, 5 km South-East from St. Joseph. The cemetery contains about 20 monuments of the 19th century and ...

                                               

Anderson Camp Ground

Camping Anderson-historical camp in Brushy Creek, Anderson County, Texas, United States of America. Gazebo-wood tent structure, which was built in 1874. In the Brushy Creek Methodist Church is a historic Gothic Revival style, which was built in 1 ...

                                               

Mission Nuestra Señora del Rosario

The mission of Nuestra Señora del Rosario was created in November 1754, a Spanish Franciscan missionary father Juan de Dios Camberos, to bring Christianity to the indigenous Karankawa people. At its peak, the mission owns a herd of 5.000 cattle, ...

                                               

Woodruff Stake House

Cola Woodruff house at 50 South main in Woodruff, Utah was built during 1990-1901. It was listed on the National register of historic places in 2000. He was also known as share of tithing house Woodruff.

                                               

St. Peters Church and Mount St. Joseph Convent Complex

Church. Peter and the monastery complex of St. Mount Joseph Roman Catholic religious and educational complex of the monastery and meadow street in Rutland, Vermont. The complex includes the Church, rectory, two schools, a monastery, and elderly h ...

                                               

Davis Chapel

The chapel of Davis, also known as Roberts memorial United Methodist Church is a historic Church located in Alexandria, Virginia. It was built in 1834 and is a two-story, brick building of the Church in the popular Gothic revival style. It was ex ...

                                               

Glebe of Hungars Parish

Hungars parish is an ancient parish the house is situated in Franktown, Northampton County, Virginia. It was built sometime between 1643 and 1745, and this 1 / 2-Story, brick structure with a gable roof, Dormer Windows, and two inner ends of the ...

                                               

Piedmont Camp Meeting Grounds Historic District

Meeting Piedmont camp grounds historic district is a national historic district located in Piedmont, Montgomery County, Virginia. The district includes 22 troops, buildings connected with seasonal religious camp. The district includes a large rur ...

                                               

Powers Bluff

Powers bluff is a wooded hill in Central Wisconsin near Arpin. American Indians lived there until the 1930-ies, calling it Tah-qua-kik, or skunk hill. Because of their religious and ceremonial activities, Tah-qua-KIK is included in the national r ...

                                               

Father DeSmets Prairie Mass Site

Father DeSmets Prairie mass site, located about one mile East of Daniel, Wyoming, the site of the first Catholic mass in Wyoming. Mass was held July 5, 1840, the Jesuit missionary Pierre-Jean de Smet. A meeting of 2.000 people consisting of nativ ...

                                               

Asbury United Methodist Church (Washington, D.C)

Asbury United Methodist Church is notable for its historical Association with African American Methodism in Washington, D.C., and is the oldest black Methodist Church in the city. It was designed by Clarence Lowell transfer. It was built in 1915- ...

                                               

Atago Shrine (disambiguation)

                                               

Akama Shrine

Akama Jingu is a Shinto Shrine in Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan. It is dedicated to Antoku, a Japanese Emperor who died as a child in the battle at Dan-no-Ura, which occurred nearby in 1185. This battle was important in Japanese histor ...

                                               

London church templates

                                               

Ghaffar Farzadi

The Ghaffar Farzadi, the Iranian mathematician from the University of Tabriz. Farzadi is a senior member of the Freedom Movement of Iran, a member of its Central Council and head of its regional office in Azerbaijan. He was arrested several times ...

                                               

Javed Musarrat

Professor Mussarat worked in the USA as visiting scholar, University of Michigan and visiting Professor, the Ohio state University, Columbus. He was also a Professor of the Department, the Department of DNA research, king Saud University, Riyadh.

                                               

Faculty of Law, Aligarh Muslim University alumni

                                               

Muhammadan Anglo-Oriental College alumni

                                               

Faculty of Social Sciences, Aligarh Muslim University

In 1969, the faculty of arts was bifurcated and faculty of social Sciences was established, with the Department of economy, education, history, political science, sociology, Islamic studies, West Asian studies, library & information science and p ...

                                               

Faculty of Arts, Aligarh Muslim University

The faculty of arts is one of the faculties of the Aligarh Muslim University, consisting of 10 departments. The faculty of arts offers a number of courses in different language courses in the respective departments. The faculty is located on the ...

                                               

Faculty of Medicine, Aligarh Muslim University

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →