★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 315



                                               

Barabani (community development block)

Barabani is a Community development unit that forms an administrative division in Asansol subdivision of Pashim Burdwan district in the Indian state of West Bengal.

                                               

Faridpur Durgapur

Faridpur direction of the community development unit, which forms the administrative division in the Durgapur subdivision of Burdwan Pashim district in the Indian state of West Bengal.

                                               

Jamuria (community development block)

Jamuria is a community development unit that forms an administrative division in Asansol subdivision of Pashim Burdwan district in the Indian state of West Bengal.

                                               

Pandabeswar (community development block)

Is Pandabeswar community development bloc, which forms the administrative division in the Durgapur subdivision of Burdwan Pashim district in the Indian state of West Bengal.

                                               

Raniganj (community development block)

Raniganj is a Community development unit that forms an administrative division in Asansol subdivision of Pashim Burdwan district in the Indian state of West Bengal.

                                               

Salanpur (community development block)

Salanpur is a community development unit that forms an administrative division in Asansol subdivision of Pashim Burdwan district in the Indian state of West Bengal.

                                               

Mines in Berkshire

                                               

Angarrack

Angarrack is a village in West Cornwall, England, UK. It is in the parish of Gwinear-Gwithian a mile East of Hayle. Immediately to the South of the village of Angarrack viaduct carries the Cornish mainline across the river Angarrack. The name com ...

                                               

Basset Mines

Basset mines mining company formed in Cornwall, England, the fusion of six copper and tin mining sett. She worked from 1896 to 1918, when it was closed because of falling tin prices.

                                               

Delabole

Of delabole is a large village in North Cornwall, England, UK. It is located about two miles West of Camelford. It is in the civil parish of St. teeth The village of Delabole emerged in the early 20th century, it is named after the Delabole quarr ...

                                               

Gwinear, Cornwall

Gwinear is a small village in West Cornwall, England, UK. It is approximately two miles East of Hayle and overlooks the Angarrack valley. It is in the parish of Gwinear-Gwithian. Gwinear village sits on a hill with panoramic views of the Northern ...

                                               

Red River (Koner)

Not to be confused with the smaller Cornish watercourse which shares the same name which discharges into Mounts Bay west of Marazion on Cornwalls south coast. Red river is a small river in the North-West of Cornwall, United Kingdom, what matters ...

                                               

St Day

St day is a civil parish and village in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It is located between the village of Chacewater and Redruth. Polling station on the Day and Lanner had a population of 4.473 according to the census of 2011. Valentines da ...

                                               

Tolgus Mount

Tolgus mount is a village, valley and district in the parish in Redruth, Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It is situated North-West from Redruth on the A30. Historically, there were several mines in the area, mining tin and copper.

                                               

Tuckingmill, Camborne, Cornwall

Tuckingmill village in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom, which is located in the parish of Camborne. Tucking Mill is the Cornish term for a fulling mill which was where homespun cloth was dipped, cleansed and dressed. There is mention of a fulli ...

                                               

Wendron

Wendron is a village and civil parish in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom, 3 miles North of Helston. The arrival of the population according to the census of 2011 amounted to 2.743. Wendron electoral district had a population of 4.936 2011.

                                               

Burlington Slate Quarries

Burlington slate quarries are located near kirkby-in-Furness in Cumbria, England. The quarries have produced a characteristic blue gray slate for hundreds of years, with large-scale production starting in the early 19th century, when the Cavendis ...

                                               

Mines in Cumbria

                                               

Mines in Derbyshire

                                               

Mines in Devon

                                               

Tin mines in Devon

                                               

Mines in County Durham

                                               

Bristol Coalfield

                                               

Mines in Gloucestershire

                                               

Kent Coalfield

Kent coal basin coal basin was located in the Eastern part of the English County of Kent. In coal basin trust defines the Kent field as the wards of Barnham downs and Marshside in Canterbury district, and wards of Aylesham, Eastry, Eythorne & She ...

                                               

List of collieries in Astley and Tyldesley

The underlying Geology Astley and Tyldesley consists of Sandstone, shale and coal seams of the middle coal measures, laid down in the Carboniferous period over 300 million years ago are out of Shakerley in new Manchester, where coal was mined fro ...

                                               

Bank Hall Colliery

Bank hall pit was a coal mine on the site of Burnley in Burnley, Lancashire close to Leeds canal Liverpool. Sunk in the late 1860-ies, it was the citys largest and deepest of the pits and had a life of over 100 years. Reverend John Hargreaves 173 ...

                                               

Chanters Colliery

Choristers mine was a coal mine, which was part of the Fletcher, burrows and companys collieries in Hindsford in Atherton, greater Manchester then in the historic County of Lancashire, England.

                                               

Cleworth Hall Colliery

Cleworth hall mine was a coal mine operating on the Manchester field after 1874 in Tyldesley, greater Manchester then in the historic County of Lancashire, England.

                                               

Combermere Colliery

To mine was a coal mine operating on the Manchester field after 1867 in Shakerley, Tyldesley, greater Manchester then in the historic County of Lancashire, England. To Collierys two shafts, one for ventilation, were sunk to the RAMS mine at 315 f ...

                                               

Gibfield Colliery

Gibfield mine was a coal mine owned by Fletcher, burrows and company in Atherton, then in the historic County of Lancashire, England. Was mine in Gibfield to the Trencherbone mine in 1829 by John Fletcher next to the Bolton railway line and the L ...

                                               

Gin Pit Colliery

Gin pit was a coal mine operating on the Lancashire from 1840-ies in Tyldesley, greater Manchester then in the historic County of Lancashire, England. It exploited the middle coal measures of the Manchester field and was located to the South of T ...

                                               

Great Boys Colliery

The big boys of the mine was a coal mine operating on the Manchester coalfield in the second half of the 19th century in Tyldesley, then in the historic County of Lancashire, England. It was sunk on great boys farm, which in 1778 was described as ...

                                               

Great Haigh Sough

A great Sough of hay tunnel or adit driven under sir Roger property Bradshaighs between 1653 in 1670, to drain his coal and canal pits in Haigh on the Lancashire plot. The portal rustles and two meters from the tunnel from which it will drain the ...

                                               

Howe Bridge Colliery

Howe bridge mines were coal mine, which was part of the Fletcher, burrows and companys collieries at Howe bridge in Atherton, greater Manchester then in the historic County of Lancashire, England. His family owned several small holes, which event ...

                                               

Nelson Pit

Nelson pit was a coal mine operating on the Manchester fields in the 1830s or 1840s years in Shakerley, Tyldesley, greater Manchester then in the historic County of Lancashire, England. Originally named Shakerley mine, a pit was sunk on land leas ...

                                               

Nook Colliery

Nook mine was a coal mine operating on the Manchester field after 1866 in Tyldesley, greater Manchester then in the historic County of Lancashire, England. Collierys in the first shaft was sunk to the RAMS mine at 455 metres in 1866 by Astley and ...

                                               

Peelwood Colliery

Peelwood mine was a coal mine operating on the Manchester coalfield after 1883 in Shakerley, Tyldesley, greater Manchester then in the historic County of Lancashire, England. The shaft sinking at Peelwood began in 1878 and the mine was opened in ...

                                               

Pendlebury Colliery

Pendlebury mine, usually called the sheaf of the mine after a nearby public house, was a coal mine operating on the Manchester coalfield after 1846 in Pendlebury, near Manchester then in the historic County of Lancashire, England. Mine, sunk in 1 ...

                                               

Sandhole Colliery

Sandhole mine was a coal mine was originally owned by the Bridgewater Trustees operating on the Manchester field in Walkden, greater Manchester then in the historic County of Lancashire, England. The mine closed in 1962.

                                               

Shakerley Colliery (Greens)

Shakerley mine was a coal mine on the Manchester field near Shakerley, Tyldesley, greater Manchester then in the historic County of Lancashire, England. He was sunk in 1867 and worked in 1878. Mine on Shakerley common was one shaft that was sunk ...

                                               

St Georges Colliery

Saint-Georges mine, back from Church, was a coal mine operating on the Manchester coalfield after 1866 in Tyldesley, greater Manchester then in the historic County of Lancashire, England. Its owner was sir Edmund Buckley. The mine was located to ...

                                               

Wellington Pit

Wellington mine was a coal mine operating on the Manchester field to 1869 in Tyldesley, greater Manchester then in the historic County of Lancashire, England. Originally named Messhing trees, the mine was sunk by William Ramsden and Nelson pit fo ...

                                               

Mines in Lancashire

                                               

Mines in Merseyside

                                               

Askern

Askern is a town and civil parish in the Metropolitan borough of Doncaster, in South Yorkshire, England. It is on the A19 road between Doncaster and Selby. Historically part of the West Riding of Yorkshire, he had become a resort town in the late ...

                                               

Aylesham

Aylesham is a village and civil parish in the district of Dover in Kent, England. The village is located approximately 6.5 km South-East from Canterbury, and about 8.5 miles North West from the town and port of Dover. According to the 2001 census ...

                                               

Castletown, Sunderland

Castletown-a suburb of Sunderland in Tyne and wear, England. A former mining village, the mine, the Hilton was located at the Eastern end of the village, it is situated to the North of the river wear and is located near the castle of Hilton and W ...

                                               

Denaby Main

Denaby main is a village situated between Mexborough and Cenibra in the Metropolitan district of Doncaster in South Yorkshire, England. The village is part of Doncaster MBC Department of Cenibra and Denaby. It was built by the Denaby main mine co ...

                                               

Dilhorne

Dilhorne is an ancient parish and village in Staffordshire, three miles from Cheadle and six miles from Stoke-on-Trent. The village is located in the Staffordshire moorlands area. Historically the village was in the parish of Dilhorne and the anc ...

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →