Christopher and Kevin Graves 1989– Rafal and Marcin Mroczek 1982– Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen 1986– Andrew and Steven Cavarno 1992– Gary and Larry Lane 1975– The Borden Twins, Marilyn 1932–2009 and Rosalyn 1932–2003 David and Nicholle Tom 1978– Jeni and Kyndi Niquette 1988– Brent and Shane Kinsman 1997– Blake and Dylan Tuomy-Wilhoit 1990– Liz and Jean Sagal 1961– Piotr and Maja Komorowska 1937– Charlie and Max Carver 1988– Manpei and Shinpei Takagi 1985– Brittany and Cynthia Daniel 1976– Angela and Maureen Deiseach 1972– Melanie and Martina Grant 1971– Rachel and Amanda Pace 2000– Sawyer 19 ...
Kantheesangal or Qadishangal are the two of the many common Malayalam renderings of a Syriac term meaning the holy ones. In the Orthodox churches of Kerala, the term applies to Mar Sabor and Mar Aphroth, while in the Roman Catholic churches of Kerala it refers to St. Gervase and his twin brother St. Protase.
Etienne Leopold Mourier, Legion dHonor was a French chef, restaurateur, gastronome, and philanthropist. His greatest gastronomic claim to fame is the creation of Lobster Thermidor in 1891.
Sir Derek Alton Walcott, KCSL, OBE, OCC was a Saint Lucian poet and playwright. He received the 1992 Nobel Prize in Literature. He was the University of Albertas first distinguished scholar in residence, where he taught undergraduate and graduate writing courses. He also served as Professor of Poetry at the University of Essex from 2010 to 2013. His works include the Homeric epic poem Omeros, which many critics view "as Walcotts major achievement." In addition to winning the Nobel Prize, Walcott received many literary awards over the course of his career, including an Obie Award in 1971 fo ...
Roderick Aldon Walcott, OBE, was a St Lucian playwright, screenwriter, painter, theatre director, costume and set designer, lyricist and literary editor. As a dramatist he "has been recognised as one of the most committed figures in the effort to develop a distinctive Caribbean theatre in the region". He was the twin brother of Nobel laureate Derek Walcott.
ⓘ Twin people
- The Twin Falls Metropolitan Statistical Area, as defined by the United States Census Bureau, is an area consisting of two counties in the Magic Valley
- Caesar Twins born September 19, 1980 are a theatrical - gymnastics team made up of Pierre Caesar and Pablo Caesar. Pierre and Pablo are identical twins born
- Kaitō Tenshi Twin Angel 快盗天使ツインエンジェル, Kaitō Tenshi Tsuin Enjeru, lit. Phantom Thief Angels: Twin Angel is a series of slot machine games from TRIVY Corporation
- Richard David James born 18 August 1971 best known by the stage name Aphex Twin is an English musician. He is best known for his idiosyncratic work in electronic
- February 5, 2019, Twin Peaks got a few flurries of snowflakes. Before the arrival of the Europeans, the native Ohlone people may have used Twin Peaks as a lookout
- Twin Galaxies is an organization and social media platform that facilitates interaction, achievement, recognition, and competition between people involved
- George Lewis Jr. born March 30, 1983 better known by his stage name Twin Shadow, is a Dominican - American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actor
- Conjoined twins also known as Siamese twins are identical twins joined in utero. An extremely rare phenomenon, the occurrence is estimated to range from
- Twin Oaks Community is an ecovillage and intentional community of about one hundred people living on 450 acres 1.8 km2 in Louisa County, Virginia. It
- Twin Buttes is a populated place on the east flank of the Sierrita Mountains about twenty miles south of Tucson, in Pima County, Arizona. Named after a
Users also searched: